New Pix From Mweston!

Status
Not open for further replies.
borgqueenx said:
I want new video and pics. I know the true story of craigix; he doesnt want to share photos of the new parts arrived but he is watching the new parts everyday, with sunglasses ofcource, elss the greatness would be to great.
He covers it all up with saying he needs to do something!

You just want to keep those parts yourself you filthy pandora loverboy!!!
If that is true he probably has all of the 4000 Pandora right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IliwQImJrYE&feature=related
Best version. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Call me cynical, but I suspect that the new parts from the fixed moulds are yet again delayed and saying that urgent, final, firmware testing is taking up eveyone's time (even the 5 minutes required to snap and upload new case part pics is too much) is probably just an attempt to keep the mob at bay.

Personally I'm not one of those that requires daily updates on the progress of the moulds/case parts as I believe as long as we're not massively delayed by them it would not affect the expected shipping date of before Christmas, as in the mean time we would be waiting for our turn in the board population queue no matter what.

Unfortunately it has been implied in this thread that new pics of the fixed parts would be uploaded as soon as they are received and this is probably what everyone expects now.

DroneB Dev said:
so high yet so useless
I just want to point out that the second law of thermodynamics concurs with the 0 Kelvin assessment.

[Lets kill this quote pyramid before it gets too big]

sverm said:
second exodous said:
atomicthumbs said:
lulzfish said:
It's the final countdown!
*hums synth riff*

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=FjeMDvCdrtc
That band needs to find a new singer.

That band needs to find a new band.

the stage was alright... just needed a band and a singer....

thanks for the cello version... loved it.

LuvClub said:
Call me cynical, but I suspect that the new parts from the fixed moulds are yet again delayed and saying that urgent, final, firmware testing is taking up eveyone's time (even the 5 minutes required to snap and upload new case part pics is too much) is probably just an attempt to keep the mob at bay.

I don't think you're the only one who's sussed that! :D

conso said:
Shaun. said:
Does anyone know the name of the mould company?
Delay Inc.

Damage Incorporated!

Lan Féi Schen Co.
time waste Co.

or maybe

You Lan You Man Muochi S.A.

slow and faulty moulds S.A.

//for those who didnt get it, it a mandarin pun

and Most probably they belong to

Lian Brothers Financial Group

Two Brothers F. Group

//XD srry i couldnt resist

but on the serious side, i really want to help in order to haste the production of the pandas!

Pleng said:
LuvClub said:

I don't think you're the only one who's sussed that! :D

You know, I think you could be right ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back