New Pix From Mweston!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday MW!
Shame about other package, but looking good.
I'm assuming moulding factory still working on problem parts?
So we should get all the rest, can't wait. :)

Happy birthday, Mweston, you deserve a break.

The moulded parts look awesome. I just hope the company is done with the changes in the upper parts soon.

I came to the forums hopeful for some encouraging news on the Pandora, and these pictures are great. :)

Can't wait to (fingers crossed) see the entire case next week! Happy birthday, MWeston!

Prometheus said:
Dave1234 said:
I think that they are the rubber feet for the case.
I was thinking that, too - I just didn't want to say in case it was something else that I should have been able to guess. :lol:

I also think they might go on the face of the screen over screws or something to prevent scratches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Michael! I love the smooth cool sheen, it's so much better than piano black! Looks to be quite fingerprint resistant. For those on about the button arrangement. The keying on the buttons is exactly the same, so no matter what layout it ships with, changing it to suit your liking will be a simple un-screw, swap, and reassemble.

Paradox said:
(naw)mcx said:
Paradox said:
GunPei2X said:
Gruso said:

Good catch! Heh.

Those parts look great.

i've been waiting for the release since it was announced
I think having the money in there from the start counts for more.

Anywho, those buttons look lovely, much nicer then I would of thought!

why?

Because you have had your money in it for 12 days, come back and bitch and whine after a year like the rest of us. ;)

mindlord said:
Happy Birthday Michael! I love the smooth cool sheen, it's so much better than piano black! Looks to be quite fingerprint resistant. For those on about the button arrangement. The keying on the buttons is exactly the same, so no matter what layout it ships with, changing it to suit your liking will be a simple un-screw, swap, and reassemble.
And recompile your favourite games to use your custom button map?
If the Pandora itself provides some form of remapping then I'd easily agree with you but just swapping the buttons around does not magically swap buttons around in the software.

Hey, Consequence9 - could you edit your post so it links the images from PandoraPress, so as not to get MWeston's Photobucket account suspended?

http://pandorapress.net/files/2009/11/DSC016052.jpg

http://pandorapress.net/files/2009/11/DSC01612.jpg

I just got the media library function on the blog fixed, so this is easy :)

PokeParadox said:
mindlord said:
And recompile your favourite games to use your custom button map?
If the Pandora itself provides some form of remapping then I'd easily agree with you but just swapping the buttons around does not magically swap buttons around in the software.
Like Xmodmap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back