New multifirmware

didl666

Still Fresh
Is anyone working on it ? old multifirmware with european one included ? cause some progs dont seem to run via European fw :(

Great news Mr.spiv.

Things i would like to see in the new FirmWare :
- Custom Boot logo
- Some FXE's can't be loaded through the Europe BIOS (i hope this can be fixed but probably not)
- Auto 32/8MB detection (or you could make 2 bioses (one 32MB one 8MB) and some libary to check which bios is installed) that would allow us to still get one .FXE but a beter version for 32 mb

I'm looking forward to this new and improved version :p Keep up the good work
B)

It needs password protection... My EVIL bro keeps playing MY GP32 :( Oh, and you should be able to get around the password protection by adding some file called 'nopass.txt' to GP:\ so if I forget, I can just make the file and re-set the pass...

It needs password protection... My EVIL bro keeps playing MY GP32 :( Oh, and you should be able to get around the password protection by adding some file called 'nopass.txt' to GP:\ so if I forget, I can just make the file and re-set the pass...
Yeah, password protection would be great! Can you consider the idea spiv?

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd like password protection...i was going to write a thread on it after aminefreak ahd his gp32 stolen from his locker.....

Mr. Spiv do you have any idea how long before you release multifirmware 3.

I really want to flash using your multifirmware but I'm willing to wait a short time for a new release.

*LOL Don't worry. Just went and flashed using multifirmware2. Really is great stuff mr. spiv. My congrats on a fine product - extremely fast!.*

<_< Well you still need to wait a bit. I still have stuff to add for the BIOS part. 8/32/64M RAM autodetection for example.. probably oftbooting alien BIOS (not just running the menu stuff but allowing to softboot from one). etc.. and I work slowly :(

mr.spiv posted on May 20 2004 at 01:13 PM said:
<_< Well you still need to wait a bit. I still have stuff to add for the BIOS part. 8/32/64M RAM autodetection for example.. probably oftbooting alien BIOS (not just running the menu stuff but allowing to softboot from one). etc.. and I work slowly :(
Np with that Mr Spiv the more time you need the beter the firmware will be!

Keep up the good work I know it's going to be great :D

edit :// Alien BIOS?

Dolfhin posted on May 20 2004 at 01:27 PM said:
mr.spiv posted on May 20 2004 at 01:13 PM said:
<_< Well you still need to wait a bit.  I still have stuff to add for the BIOS part. 8/32/64M RAM autodetection for example..  probably oftbooting alien BIOS (not just running the menu stuff but allowing to softboot from one). etc.. and I work slowly  :(
Np with that Mr Spiv the more time you need the beter the firmware will be!

Keep up the good work I know it's going to be great :D

edit :// Alien BIOS?
Yes alien BIOS! Didn't you know Mr. Spiv has direct contact with aliens? One of their ships crashed in his back yard one day. He saved the aliens and their Bloop from the burning spaceship. The aliens were impressed by his GP32 that he showed them. They then agreed that in exchange for Spiv saving their life, the aliens would make a BIOS for him ;)

DaveC posted on May 21 2004 at 03:19 AM said:
Yes alien BIOS! Didn't you know Mr. Spiv has direct contact with aliens? One of their ships crashed in his back
:lol: beware of the abduction code I'll put in there.. :p

Back