New L And R Buttons!

Dozer

Efram the retarded rabbit
Website
lawrencewithaw.tumblr.com
Just got a new gp32 sent to me by play asia and the l and r buttons are now clicky microswitches, not at all like my last gp32. :)

Just playing andyman now, that rocks so much!

Horscht posted on Feb 16 2004 at 06:47 PM said:
could you post images? My fantasy is bad, so i cant imagine anything with what you describe.
whats to see, its the same looking thing only when you press on l and r it clicks now? I'm correct on this right? It DOES still look the same??

Last edited by a moderator:
mine are clicking, too. So i thought this would be normal and so i concluded, that they must have a different look.

when I broke my A button and had to open up and change the button membrane, I bent up the metal contacts on the L and R buttons for extra responsiveness and since then they have clicked like microswitches.... maybe this is all they did...

if you want to find out you'll have to open it up :rolleyes:

Mine clicked but after opening up the case one time I've now ended up with one that clicks loudly and the other that clicks quietly.

J(ohn)

I was about to say the same about my L and R buttons, the L clicks loudly but the R dosent... my joystick also clicks the same as my Neo Geo Color Pocket.

extremegamer posted on Feb 16 2004 at 06:51 PM said:
Horscht posted on Feb 16 2004 at 06:47 PM said:
could you post images? My fantasy is bad, so i cant imagine anything with what you describe.
whats to see, its the same looking thing only when you press on l and r it clicks now? I'm correct on this right? It DOES still look the same??
yup, ur right. perhaps i just had a weird unit last time but now they click like crazy. sounds like im typing a novel when im playing kof :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Both my L and R buttons click, but the L is at a higher pitch than the R. *plays a little tune with clicky buttons*. I got mine before christmas 2003. I guess its just down to the positioning of the microswitches.

Back