New Gp2x F-200

fargo

GPH announced the preview of our new GP2X model, the GP2X F-200. It similar to F100 but with d-pad and touchscreen.

small_new_gp.jpg

The F-200 is scheduled for production/shipment in mid October.
[cut]
new_gp.jpg

[/cut]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a fake or not ??

Should I try to sell my current gp2x for this model before it don't worth anything more ??

Thats my thougt :p :p

Heh, GPH doesn't make anybody that speaks English well enough to make that image :). You rendered it quite well (it's a better image than the one you posted in the other thread).

GPH announced it? where? Anything official and public to prove that this isn't fake?

Apparently they decided that they didn't need a battery light anymore?

Fake photoshop jobbie and not even a particularly good one. Nice try though.

This is not funny. No, seriously, it's not. I mean, if it was April 1st or something, but simply out of the blue.. you are a jerk.

EvilDragon said:
It's true, you can actually test the samples at the IFA next week at the GPH booth :)
Really?

I am going there... So I will see you there EvilDragon :D

And uhh the XGP is from Gamepark, not Gamepark Holdings.
Gamepark is busted... so no new XGP will come... sorry...

Then again I am happy with this news!

antaresuk said:
too sweet - I hope there are springs in the battery compartment
I'd have rather seen that they would have replaced the clunky battery compartment with a slim USB-loadable battery. The big bulge on the back of the unit is the main reason why I never take my '2X with me anywhere..

Lobo said:
GPH announced it? where? Anything official and public to prove that this isn't fake?
What do you mean "prove that this isn't fake"? This is the internet... assume it's fake until proven otherwise.

wow! crazy :) i would love to try the dpad.. the touchscreen.. hmm.. not too sure if i'm happy with that.. but i think i will wait with the purchase of the 3rd gp2x until this model is available ;)

Back