Neocd Broken

darkriku

It Refuses to get past the loading screen i redownloaded and reinstalled it to no prevail any idea why ??

darkriku posted on May 16 2009 at 08:42 PM said:
It Refuses to get past the loading screen i redownloaded and reinstalled it to no prevail any idea why ??
Jk Bios are needed didnt know that it works fine now :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i unzipped mine and put them in the main directory i think cant check short on time will double check and edit later if im wrong tho

A whole run down would be sweet. I unzipped and put it in the roms then the main... And I can't get it down. I am gonna search more on it, but if you could tell me what your folders look like later that would be sweet, I am gonna search now.

Yeah no luck, I have the BIOS and some files but it hangs on the load screen... Do not know what's up...

HeWhoCorrupts posted on May 21 2009 at 02:44 PM said:
A whole run down would be sweet. I unzipped and put it in the roms then the main... And I can't get it down. I am gonna search more on it, but if you could tell me what your folders look like later that would be sweet, I am gonna search now.

Yeah no luck, I have the BIOS and some files but it hangs on the load screen... Do not know what's up...
Same here... :(

Regards

André

HeWhoCorrupts posted on May 24 2009 at 04:32 PM said:
define "run the iso's"

I have the .bin, in there with the .gpe file. I have all other things in folders seperate. It hangs at the screen.
1. Download Rom (It will be zipped)
2. Unzip the contents of the rom into a folder.
EX: Metal Slug.rar -> Unrar all files (Iso, Cue, and MP3's) to a new folder called "Metal Slug" -> Copy that folder to the "roms" section in neocd_wiz.
3. Make sure the bios is in neocd_wiz, with the gpe file.
4. Run the gpe file.
5. Select the Metal Slug folder
6. Select the Metal Slug.iso
7. Voila. If it still doesn't work, then I'm clueless, but it works great for me.

HeWhoCorrupts posted on May 25 2009 at 03:49 AM said:
Thank you sir! But... I guess I have a bad bios or a bad emulator, and... I was using neogeo cartridge roms... and apparently neogeo cart bios... It just hit me... gonna go try.

LOL! I was dumb! but you for real helped! THANKS!
Regarding the bios you are using, is it in zip file or is it just a bin file or...?

Regards

André

Do a combo of what Chicken Dung said and my revelation then boom...

so
1. Download Rom (It will be zipped)
2. Unzip the contents of the rom into a folder.
EX: Metal Slug.rar -> Unrar all files (Iso, Cue, and MP3's) to a new folder called "Metal Slug" -> Copy that folder to the "roms" section in neocd_wiz.
4. Run the gpe file.
7. Voila. If it still doesn't work, then I'm clueless, but it works great for me.

Get the neocd.zip, unzip inside the folder with the ".gpe", then run the emul. It works finally! Make sure your BIOS file is for the neo geo cd though.

to a new folder called "Metal Slug" -> Copy that folder to the "roms" section in neocd_wiz.
4. Run the gpe file.

Get the neocd.zip, unzip inside the folder with the ".gpe", then run the emul. It works finally! Make sure your BIOS file is for the neo geo cd though.
Got it working now :). Many thanks!

Regards

André

to a new folder called "Metal Slug" -> Copy that folder to the "roms" section in neocd_wiz.
4. Run the gpe file.

Got it working now :"]. Many thanks!

Regards

André[/quote]where can i found that bios
i download 2 one 230kb and a secont 260 kb but nothink..
its lag on loading screen
i unzip the bios on the neocd folder
whats wrong? :)

correct me if im wrong but isnt NeoGeo CD exactly the same as the arcade neogeo? in other words, if i get this to work correctly, I wont need a neogeo arcade emulator? the only difference being i have to unzip the roms and get a bios for the system correct?

EDIT: Ok, i got it all worked out now lol =P

Hello,

I have make it to work but it dont have any music with it.
so any help to make it work with music too.

Hello,

I have make it to work but it dont have any music with it.
so any help to make it work with music too.
when i make it run first time i havent music 2..i dont know exacly how i take sound but i can tell u what i have done
i pus all the button together :)and then the emu kicks me out but when i run it again was with sound :D

Back