Neo Geo Problems - Searched A Ton...

xtravbx

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Okay, well I'm trying to run neo geo, with the ragex front end.

My graphics are garbled like crazy, in game, menu, everything. I'm using unibios 2.2, tried 2.1, no help.

I've tried different games, all with the same problem. Generally menus are readable, but with poor background images.

Second problem is the volume control does absolutely nothing, and its LOUD. Something I'm missing here?

Please help!

xtravbx posted on Aug 18 2006 at 09:58 PM said:
Okay, well I'm trying to run neo geo, with the ragex front end.

My graphics are garbled like crazy, in game, menu, everything. I'm using unibios 2.2, tried 2.1, no help.

I've tried different games, all with the same problem. Generally menus are readable, but with poor background images.

Second problem is the volume control does absolutely nothing, and its LOUD. Something I'm missing here?

Please help!

garbled sprites is a bad rom dump...find another.
and the sounds thing...I can't remember how to fix it...sorry..but it's fixable .. search the forums. perhaps something about setting the mode to unibios in rage. (maybe?)

Last edited by a moderator:
AcidiC posted on Aug 19 2006 at 05:19 AM said:
OK while im here, does anyone else get a crazy green screen just after the black rom loading screen? It enters the actual game after 10 seconds or so.
Yep, that's totally normal.

AcidiC posted on Aug 18 2006 at 11:19 PM said:
OK while im here at does anyone else get a crazy green screen just after the black rom loading screen? It enters the actual game after 10 seconds or so.
Start rage2x and at the main menu hit your select button. Go down the menu on the left until you get to "system" and change it to unibios. Save the settings at the bottom. This will turn red to green on those letters. See if this helps anything. This is what I have mine set on and I do not get any crazy green screen. :)

darkman posted on Aug 19 2006 at 09:18 AM said:
AcidiC posted on Aug 18 2006 at 11:19 PM said:
OK while im here at does anyone else get a crazy green screen just after the black rom loading screen? It enters the actual game after 10 seconds or so.
Start rage2x and at the main menu hit your select button. Go down the menu on the left until you get to "system" and change it to unibios. Save the settings at the bottom. This will turn red to green on those letters. See if this helps anything. This is what I have mine set on and I do not get any crazy green screen. :)
Make sure you have the unibios rom. It's free :)

Back