Neo Geo "Metal Slug X"...MVS Cartridge for sale!

Kevin Osuna

hello people!   

I'm posing this here on the Pandora Boards before I list it on ebay, i've seen all the prices on ebay for this item and I'm willing to sell it under

the lowest price on there. the lowest price I found on ebay was $99.99 dollars, both items seem to be in similar conditions. I have decided to sell

mine for $85.00 dollars.

This Metal Slug cartridge comes alone, with no artwork nor the original packaging included, only the beautiful clear blue cartridge, the one on

ebay that costs $99.00 also comes alone (of course I'll put mine

on a safe and sturdy cardboard box, wraped around with bubble-wrap plastic sheets.) ;)

It works really well since it is in very good conditions. I really love this specific version of the Metal Slug anthology and I've had it for a while

now, so it's kind of hard for me to sell it but I need the money and I no longer have the JAMMA console to play ithis awesome tittle.

I'm living in Mexico City but I can send it worldwide via DHL if the buyer is willing to pay for it.

http://mexicocity.es.craigslist.com.mx/vgm/4229604722.html

DSC09542.JPG

DSC09552.JPG

DSC09551.JPG

DSC09537.JPG

DSC09528.JPG

00L0L_cMHdNPY4tAt_600x450.jpg

Metal-Slug-3_gameplay2.jpg

Mslug203.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back