Neo Geo Aes

mattmagoo

OFFICIAL
Website
Visit site
Hello, u may know I am a big fan of my AES

but i think its time to say goodbye because I cant afford to buy more games

heres is the desription I posted on other forums:

'1 Neo Geo AES with a black original arcade controller, the AES is not boxed an has paint scratched on the front and underside (very light, the right paint will cover it easily) and the black stick has a few scratches

it also comes with Riding Hero in great condition (few light scratches on cartridge from playing) and instructions are in baggies

and Samurai Spirits 2 JPN cart, again, the lightest scratches on the cart and english and Japanese manuals

It comes with the necessary cables

this is definately one for a gamer not a collector because of the lack of a box, but the games alone are worth a few bob

I am underselling this quite a bit tho, I dont have a digital camera yet (but I do have a high quality camera phone so i can MMS u pics) so I cannot upload any pics

email me @ mattmagoo@hotmail.com for offers or queries'

I am only gonna sell if i think the offer is right for me, but I'm not sure what that is atm

DONT MAKE ME PUT IT ON EBAY, I HATE EBAY!!

UK only due to p&p costs (probably around £15)

EDIT: on the scale on NEOSTORE I'd say the games were EXCELLENT to NEAR MINT

Guys...someone give this AES a home! The Neo-Geo is the ultimate collectors console. Not only because of its relative rarity, but also because the software is so damn good. Once you first set eyes on an AES clamshell case EVERYTHING else pales in comparison.

I'd buy it myself if I didn't already have one...

in the region of £150, but I can also throw in Animal Crossing (NTSC) for the gamecube, and a Dremcast controller (I have 5!!)

and incase anyone wonders why I am selling it, it is because I am about to start building either a MAME or an MVS cab

MAME if I have to build it myself

MVS if the bloke down at the arcade who has about 20 empty cabs will sell me one cheap

£150 aint that bad of a price people if your looking to get into the neo this is a nice starter package buy buy buy :)

Too bad it's OK only...I'd happily shell out GBP150 for that sucker, but I'm way over on the other side of the pond in the states. Drat! Shipping would sink me, though...especially because I'm impatient.

EDIT:(totokan is going to florida, so he dosen't want me to let anyone see his e-mail)

No need to apologize for not shipping internationally - it costs a fortune, takes forever, and there's so much that can go wrong from a single person to another single person.

Good luck in selling that AES! I'm sure you'll make someone in the UK really happy!

Back