Neo Geo Correct Rom...

The Moose

Hey Everyone, ive been having trouble loading many Neo Geo MVS roms lately. The only one Ive been able to get running is Metal Slug 5. Everyone one I get, from any site, doesnt seem to have the correct roms, etc. I guess my problem either comes down to me finding MAME dumps, or something else. Anyone have any ideas? Is there a good utility or list that can tell me the exact roms and correct names I need for the emu?
Thanks for the help!

Hey Everyone, ive been having trouble loading many Neo Geo MVS roms lately. The only one Ive been able to get running is Metal Slug 5. Everyone one I get, from any site, doesnt seem to have the correct roms, etc. I guess my problem either comes down to me finding MAME dumps, or something else. Anyone have any ideas? Is there a good utility or list that can tell me the exact roms and correct names I need for the emu?
Thanks for the help!
just use clrmamepro and the .dat file that come with mame gp2x you can find some help in the wiki

Last edited by a moderator:
Just download the very latest Mame from mame.net and create a datfile from that with Clrmame. Afterward, rebuild sets from the latest mame romset, but only select "Neogeo" as the system to rebuild. Afterward you will have a perfect Neogeo only set for the GP2X emulator.

Back