Neo Geo CD emulator

H

Hans

So, am I seeing this right, there is no Neo Geo CD emulator on the Pandora?

Aren't there Linux Neo Geo CD emulators out there? Wouldn't it be possible to compile one for the Pandora?

Thanks for your replies! :D

I think gngeo plays neo cd? also Ginge will work for neogeo cd as well.

Thanks for your fast reply!

But I think gngeo does not support Neo Geo CD images. (or am I doing something wrong?)

As for the Ginge option, I know that it is working. But I have some games making trouble / not playing fine, even on a Wiz native. So I thought a Pandora native Neo Geo CD emulator would have better results.

I tried and I tried, but I was not able to build neo4all or neocdsdl on the Pandora. But I'm sure I did something wrong, as I'm not good with this Linux dev stuff.

Maybe someone who is more skilled than me is able to build neo4all on the Pandora. Heck, it even runs on Dingux/OD, this should work on the Pandora,too...

Thanks for your help!

Whoa, that'd be great man! Can't wait! :D

Thanks for your effort! Wish you luck! (more than I had ;) )

:( , but thanks for your efforts!

Yeah, I was surprised to see no Neo Geo CD emulator for Android, too...

Thanks mcobit! What exactly needs to be done to port this? I'd try what I can to get this working, but maybe it's out of my range...

neocdsdl is a promising candidate, but I would prefer neo4all:

http://chui.dcemu.co.uk/neo4all.html

It already runs on Dingux, but I don't actually know if that means anything...

Pacifi3d should be compileable with the codeblocks pnd. Maybe you need some tweaks as the code is relatively old.

I thought some games did like Pulstar on pepone Gngeo emulator. I play it.

Last edited:
Thanks Gausen, maybe you will have more success than I did :D

On another note, I have some troubles building neocdsdl. Seems like it is missing the libSDL.a and libXext.a. As far as I understand it right now, these files should have been in /mnt/utmp/codeblocks/usr/lib, but they are not there.

Am I doing something wrong, or why are these files not there?

Hey guys!

I finally managed to build neocdsdl for the pandora, Thanks mcobit and all the other guys who helped me out!

Now I have the problem that the emulator expects a cd inserted and obviously the Pandora does not have a cd drive.

Would it be possible in some way to mount the cue sheet as a cd drive?

Thanks for all your help guys! You're great!

Back