need help with new open OpenSnes9Xgp (0.2)

Opsel

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
If i start Kirby's Dream Land 3 (ENG) (snes) it shows only (and do some noise (krkrkr):
please note

if you are useing the
mouse,superscope or
muliyplayer adapter ,
switch to controller.

thanks

With v 0.1 it works but very very slow

please help me pleeeeaaase

I got a similar message with Mario RPG, but I don't think we can do anything about it in the options, but I haven't really looked more into it...

Well, don't expect it too fast, as our good friend yoyofr currently is skiing in the pyrenees.
He'll return on the 2nd or 3rd of January.

But I'm sure he'll work on it again as soon as he comes back :)

You have that problem with all games? Then delete and reinstall the emu because something has gone wrong (obviously).

-Craig

www.gbax.com

k i will try it

edit: hm strange i still have the problem! :(

but version 1 works great

I have a save state in a game, if I now want to turn sound on I have to restart the rom. Then I load the save state again and the sound goes off again. Is there a way around this problem?

It doesnt actually seem like an original game, i never heard about it was it well known?Ps is therre any way for the opensenes to have sound?Ive tried the options but it doesnt do anything after the restart.

Mario RPG is PRETTY well known in Japan and somewhat known in the US.
It's a SQUARE-GAME :)

Neomorpheus posted on Dec 27 2003 at 02:56 PM said:
I have a save state in a game, if I now want to turn sound on I have to restart the rom. Then I load the save state again and the sound goes off again. Is there a way around this problem?
if you begin a game without sound and save the game it will save without sound and next time you load the save game it load exactly the options you have use
at start the game last time

Last edited by a moderator:
Back