Need Help With Menu Groups

sWaTs

Still Fresh
Hi all,

most recently I bought myself a caanoo :wub: and now I'm ofc very busy with setting it up to my taste.

One thing I couldn't figure out, can I create new groups in the GUI? I.e.: parallel to Games/Apps and subgroubs of these.

Is it as simple as creating new root folders on my SD? I can't try it out myself right now as I'm still busy with making money -.-

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thx,
sWaTs

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's not possible to configure new groups at all. You can use gmenu2x as a gui replacement. It's a lot more configurable, but some very few programs aren't working properly with it and you might need some time to get used to it.

Akabei said:
Sorry to disappoint you, but it's not possible to configure new groups at all. You can use gmenu2x as a gui replacement. It's a lot more configurable, but some very few programs aren't working properly with it and you might need some time to get used to it.
Well, that wasn't what I wanted to hear, but thanks for your answer.

Looks like if got to get used to gmenu2x.

EDIT: Short question: Why do ini files sometimes contain a section called "group" but most of the time they don't?

Last edited by a moderator:
sWaTs said:
Why do ini files sometimes contain a section called "group" but most of the time they don't?
I don't know exactly. Maybe it's a left-over from Wiz or GP2X. As far as I know, it's not necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back