Need help with GP32 Viewer

Duddyroar

Website
www.vc-reviews.com
Anyone know of any decent FAQs regarding GP32 Viewer? I've tried viewing a few images and I just get an error message in Korean, so obviously I'm completely stumped as to what's gone wrong. Is there any way of changing the lanuage of the program to English? Failing that, can anyone recommend any other image viewer programs for the GP32? Cheers!

try GPFile Manager, it has a very good image viewer and is coolness in general

I use GpViewer and find it works fine,but is the file manager better? Can it view Jpg's and gif's like GPviewer? It's not a new firmware, is it? Thanks

Yes, there are rules. The ones that I know of are that the picture :

1. Has to be less than 100kb
2. has to be less than some size (Something like 1024x890)

THose are the two big ones that I know of.

With file manager i've never noticed any problems, plus you can change image size

Someone please reply to my question...Is the file manager better than gpviewer? Can it view big jpgs and gifs like gpviewer? Is it new firmware, it said it was a new shell or something? :huh:

FM is not a new firmware, it is like a shell. it can't view gifs, but it can handle large jpgs

The file manager is much better IMO.

You can view jpeg/bmp up to the save as GPviewer, 1024x768
you can view them either as full size (with different scroll speeds) or sized to fit window

It can also play MP3's with built in equalizer settings (really neat this). You can also play MP3's while readin TXT files

Its also a file manager (as the title suggests) meaning you can quickly and easily move files/dirs around on your SMC without needing to connect to a PC.

Oh and you can save your image as your background pic, saves the current view your in from the pic viewer :)

not sure, but it does this on my 64mb smc but works fine on my 128mb smc

you forgot to put the GPFM folder in GPMM... it did the same and it crashes, now i have it in, and it works great :) cool prog...
Beside this.. how can i get this Winamp thing working EQU thing working... dont get it. Perhaps someone can help me!

bye

PS: just missing movie park support :)
is it still in dev??

Ahh... is there a EBook Reader with wich one you can save your position?

For txt files, when I exit by hitting B twice the GPFM saves my location for me. At least I believe that's the key combo, I haven't read anything on it for over a month.

Yeah, your right.. thanks (very cool feature)
just need to find some cool german Books now ...
bye

Back