Need help with Chromium and PND Store

Kelvin

Pixel Mercenary
Website
www.kelvinshadewing.net
In Chromium, when I try to download anything, it instantly cuts off and says the download was inturrupted. I thought maybe it was trying to download to a non-existent default directory, so I click Save As, but then the dialog box is so huge that it doesn't fit in the screen and I can't resize it.

Come to think of it, a lot of programs have dialog boxes that don't fit the screen, even system menus.

With the PND Store, all it shows is what I already have on my SD Card and doesn't show any option to look up new apps. I thought the Install button would do this, but it doesn't do anything at all.

Chromium isn't the best supported browser we have, while not the fastest I'd suggest Firefox

You can move over-sized windows by drag moving them..  Any where in the dialog box you can left-shoulder(SHIFT) + Hold Left Mouse button to drag the window to a position that will allow you to click the button.

PND Store has only one good purpose and that is to download PNDManager.. a much better PND management system.

^ninja'd :ph34r:   by somegui

Last edited by a moderator:
Back