Need Dvd Capture Help Please

Angel

"Nobody's gay for Moleman"
Website
www.brutallyhonestgaming.com
i don't know where else to turn, i've tried everything i can, i need help. My friend died a few days ago and i'm trying to get pictures from a DVD that my photographer at my wedding made, The dvd is in typical form .vob and .ifo file extensions, i downloaded SnagIt to take the screen captures, however when i save the files no matter what i name them, the files always overright was was already saved.

For example, file gordon.bmp will be saved , i will save a completely new picture as gordon1.bmp and it will then save but also save over gordon.bmp, and if i do it again , the 3rd file will save over the previous 2 and so on and so on.

Can anybody recommend any software that either has dvd playability with screen captures in it or any screen capture software that won't save over the previously saved pictures, i've tried a couple and all seem to do it.

nope doesn't work either, does the same thing, when i save an image, a jpg is just a black screen so i have to change it to .bmp, and no matter what i name it any file overwrites what i already saved, regardless what its name, so any .bmp file i save overwrites whatever .bmp files i've already saved with the program.

Back