Emulator Srm File Trouble

elinscheid

So while I'm waiting for my Pandora to ship I have been playing Phantasy Star 4 on my Dingoo 320. I have played it for hours and I have a SRM file, which I assume is my saved game. So on the Dingoo I am using Picodrive to play the rom. I wanted to copy the save game file over to my Iphone and continue the game on that platform. I copied over the SRM file to the required directory and the Iphone emulator (genesis4iphone). It won't see the saved game file. Frustrated, I tried doing the same thing with my computer Genesis emulator, which is Gens. So I put the SRM file into the Gens directory along with my other SRM files, open and load the game, it can't find the save game file.

Can someone tell me if I am going about this totally the wrong way? I want to be able to import my save game files over to the Pandora when it arrives.

Thanks for your help.

Hmm... OK, try just starting up Phantasy Star 4 on your computer, and saving a game there. Next, go to the directory that has the saved game and replace on savegame with another. Make sure that they both have the same name.

Back