Need Assistance From Someone In Norway

jmetal88

Erm.... Woohoo!
Website
mikesweb.exofire.net
Hey everyone.

Is there someone on here in Norway that might be able to ship some Urge soda to the US? I'd like to buy several bottles of that, and I've already tried contacting a few people not on this board, but no replies yet. If you think you can help me post here or send me a PM so we can work out how much I'd need to pay you for x number of bottles of Urge.

Thanks.

jmetal88 said:
Hey everyone.

Is there someone on here in Norway that might be able to ship some Urge soda to the US? I'd like to buy several bottles of that, and I've already tried contacting a few people not on this board, but no replies yet. If you think you can help me post here or send me a PM so we can work out how much I'd need to pay you for x number of bottles of Urge.

Thanks.
Wow.

Can't believe this.

I've just been on an expedition to Norway - the Solskjaer mountain monkhouse to be exact. Kind of a religious retreat. You know the type.

But anyway, whilst staying there with Father Arne John Riise; a severe landslide destroyed the local pumping station which meant the monastery had a deadly shortage of drinking, washing and cooking water for a number of weeks.

Basically, we survived on raw Norweigan goose, recycled toilet water and none of even contemplated getting a bath. BUT alas, we survived, which was good for us, but bad for you in this case.

In those isolated, yet beautiful mountains rests the primary factory outlet of....yes, you guessed it...URGE SODA. The factory was all but destroyed letting looters (well not looters, just opportunists), including the priests too relieve their thirst with a cold glass of Urge Soda. However, although Urge may have saved our lives to a certain extent, the company has now gone bust. Although it has other factories, this was the primary centre of Urge production - the brain, the command room, the centre of Urge itself....the CORE of the URGE Universe. They just couldn't survive mother nature.

The remainig Urge stock was sold off in an effort to pay off the employees. I bought 3 pallets myself and had them shipped back to Liverpool on the Carew - captained by Cpt Kvarme. But then another problem arose...customs has now confiscated the shipment siting 'health and safety'. Apparently Urge Soda contains the poisonous chemical 'Gunnar' which can be exlosive to the heart if mixed with certain paracetamols - which probably explains why my friend had an 'Alien' moment on the way back home.

So basically, 3 pallets of Urge are being held hostage in the UK at the moment. I do have 1 bottle in my possesion which I am willing to sell for the sum of $5000, or one night with your wife. It seems unlikely that the Urge will ever get released, and if it does, the danger may be to great to risk.

Urge is extict. You may have to live without it. Try Orge Soda instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kop_007 said:
jmetal88 said:
Hey everyone.

Thanks.
Wow.

Can't believe this.

I've just been on an expedition to Norway - the Solskjaer mountain monkhouse to be exact. Kind of a religious retreat. You know the type.

But anyway, whilst staying there with Father Arne John Riise; a severe landslide destroyed the local pumping station which meant the monastery had a deadly shortage of drinking, washing and cooking water for a number of weeks.

Basically, we survived on raw Norweigan goose, recycled toilet water and none of even contemplated getting a bath. BUT alas, we survived, which was good for us, but bad for you in this case.

In those isolated, yet beautiful mountains rests the primary factory outlet of....yes, you guessed it...URGE SODA. The factory was all but destroyed letting looters (well not looters, just opportunists), including the priests too relieve their thirst with a cold glass of Urge Soda. However, although Urge may have saved our lives to a certain extent, the company has now gone bust. Although it has other factories, this was the primary centre of Urge production - the brain, the command room, the centre of Urge itself....the CORE of the URGE Universe. They just couldn't survive mother nature.

The remainig Urge stock was sold off in an effort to pay off the employees. I bought 3 pallets myself and had them shipped back to Liverpool on the Carew - captained by Cpt Kvarme. But then another problem arose...customs has now confiscated the shipment siting 'health and safety'. Apparently Urge Soda contains the poisonous chemical 'Gunnar' which can be exlosive to the heart if mixed with certain paracetamols - which probably explains why my friend had an 'Alien' moment on the way back home.

So basically, 3 pallets of Urge are being held hostage in the UK at the moment. I do have 1 bottle in my possesion which I am willing to sell for the sum of $5000, or one night with your wife. It seems unlikely that the Urge will ever get released, and if it does, the danger may be to great to risk.

Urge is extict. You may have to live without it. Try Orge Soda instead.

I know Kvarme has retired from football, but now is a ship Captain?

And only $5000 for the last bottle. Seems like a bargain for my first and last taste of Urge :p :p

Too much time on your hands Kop?

Last edited by a moderator:
bullshit.jpg

:p

Trooper

Back