Need Assistance From Board Admin

Yorper

GP32 Hardcore
Website
www.xbinx.org
There seems to be a problem with my account, i've not been around for quite some time (just after F200 came out i left) and i'm trying to update my profile info and change my email so i can get back into the scene now that i'm getting a wiz.....

However it keeps saying my email is in use (the new one i'm trying to change too), which it is not as i only have this 1 account here. So i need an admin to help me out with this situation please, thanks in advance.

Yorper said:
There seems to be a problem with my account, i've not been around for quite some time (just after F200 came out i left) and i'm trying to update my profile info and change my email so i can get back into the scene now that i'm getting a wiz.....

However it keeps saying my email is in use (the new one i'm trying to change too), which it is not as i only have this 1 account here. So i need an admin to help me out with this situation please, thanks in advance.

Send me a PM with what you're trying to do (your old eMail adress, the new one you tried to use) so I can check what's up.

Last edited:
Back