Need A Guide To Stripping The Gp2x Apart

Yes, it's such actions that put the Evil in EvilDragon. That's why I sold my GP32 *after* buying my GP2X. So that there was an overlap, and as such avoided death.

ste_167 posted on Jul 14 2006 at 07:22 AM said:
Yes, it's such actions that put the Evil in EvilDragon. That's why I sold my GP32 *after* buying my GP2X. So that there was an overlap, and as such avoided death.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, I still have my GP32 ... <_<

* Glares at ste_167 *

Last edited by a moderator:
Shikaku posted on Jul 13 2006 at 06:16 AM said:
stepp posted on Jul 13 2006 at 09:12 AM said:
tshroom posted on Jul 13 2006 at 07:36 AM said:
why sell?

Cause i think its a pile of cheap shit

Then why did you buy it?
I think maybe he expected a pile of expensive fecal matter.

I found that my MK2 is worlds better than my FE or my MK1. It even feels heavier, is that possible?

But it definitely feels plenty sturdy to me. I sold my MK1 on ebay and bought the MK2 when I sold my main PC.

It is cool but I need to sell the MK2 and I will likely buy a MK3 if/when they come out. Or even just a MK2 if the PSX Emu is claimed full, or even half, speed on 3D titles.

:lol: :lol: Dust, that is a good one. Seriously, don't knock all GP2X's if you only have an FE or a MK1, or even if you got one of the broken MK2's. I don't think dust gets in the MK2's, at least none has got in mine yet :).

Take out 4 screws, pry open, unscrew mainboard, don't rip ribbon cable. Blow LCD off with compressed air.

Put together, get mainboard crooked. Get shoulder buttons in wrong. Remove screws, put in shoulder buttons, shift motherboard via any available means until joystick is fully lined up. Lather, Rinse, Repeat. And please, don't squeeze the Charmin.

Isn't there a guide on this somewhere?

Last edited by a moderator:
shouldn't you have had a goal or something to do with it; before you purchased it?
for example, i purchased a ds to play games. i purchased a gp2x to make a game and play emulator games, or something like that.

Back