nds emu for pandora

Lord Moonscar

Still Fresh
Has anyone made any new developments or has everyone pretty much given up making a nds emu for pandora

If you can figure out how to compensate for the lack of second screen please share :)

either side by side (looks bad)

buy a tv out (not portable)

or find a way to use a usb moniter with it (yeah)

stated here

Last edited by a moderator:
i know one has been made for pandora but only does 5 fps :/ yet i still would be happy just to see that in action :D

better for a developer to focus his time on dreamcast...there are really too many impracticality issues with the nds having two screens mate

just my two cents

how did i miss this masterpiece? well anyway, w/o being the usual ass around here, im just gonna snicker under my breath while walking away from this

tl;dr summary:

I want a NDS emulator!!

I want a PSP emulator!!

I want a Saturn emulator!!

I want a Dreamcast emulator!!

When's the Pandora 2 coming out?

I don't see the lack of a double screen being an issue considering the majority of DS games wasted the bottom screen anyway, could it not just be made to emulate(or more to the point, port) the games where only the top screen is required, would love to have Zoo Keeper on the Pandora for example(none of the clones have been as good IMO) B) .

Of course I have no idea if it's possible to emulate the top screen only, perhaps it isn't which I guess would throw a real spanner in the works.

hum, maybe we can switch the lcd fast from one screen to the other one and use some shutterglass so that you see a different screen with each different, eye...

problem solved, now where is that emulator?

:D

wait, the DS-es touchscreen is on the bottom, so we'll have to hold the pandora upside-down, maybe we can move the shoulder buttons to elbow buttons so they'll be available in that setup :)

Back