Native Language Japanese?

foog

Still Fresh
i'm starting a project that will translate animal forst from japanese to english. myself will not be working on the actual translation, but gathering a team and managing the website. let me know if you're interested....

peace out!

N64 version can be played on PC. I have the cube version... well I let my cousin use it as I sold my cube :)

I wish I had it now tho.. i really feel like playing it <_<

its in Japanese on the N64!! thats why he wants to convert it

I got AC for the GC (NTSC version) w/ unused memory card and a freelauncher disk that was on the cover of CUBE magazine, the freeloader disc will only load AC, and its got a few cheats too, there are a few scratches on the disc, but if n e 1 wants it for around £25 (incl. P&P) I'd be willing to sell

It's coming out on the DS, and it looks amazing as ever. It'll be great; hope we all live in Wi-Fi zones:)
it looks amazing? never, it looks more worse than the n64 varsion, its totaly pixelised like evry ds game ive seen so far.

ps: i also have and like the cube version :)

Last edited by a moderator:
correct it is in japanese on the n64.
this project is basically for fun, if im correct there hasnt been any translations for the n64.

if you guess know anyone that would be interested let me know.

It's coming out on the DS, and it looks amazing as ever. It'll be great; hope we all live in Wi-Fi zones:)
it looks amazing? never, it looks more worse than the n64 varsion, its totaly pixelised like evry ds game ive seen so far.

ps: i also have and like the cube version :)
Nah:) And graphics really don't matter in animal crossing. I loved it since I first saw it in an Issue of N64 Magazine, simply titled "Shigsy's Communication Game: Animal Forest"

One of the best games ever. So lovely...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing that this person doesn't know anything about translating or programming and just wants to lead the team so its no different to all the countless other kids you get going on about stuff like this...

i am just the webmaster. Quvack will be doing the translation using an image viewer/editor, hex editor, debugger (nemu mostly), rom extraction/input tools. i help em out when ever he needs me. making use of the gc script, but its hard to tell if it all lines up with the n64 rom. we need someone who's native with japanese just too look over errors and differences between the scripts.

OUT!

Back