N-gage

thumpgun

Zombie club life member
Website
Visit site
anybody working on a n-gage emulator, with all the great emulators out in the last 6 months i would love someone to give it a try....heres hoping anyway :D

I was not even able to find an N-gage emulator for PC, and after searching I was told that there doesn't exist any because most N-gage games use libraries from Symbian OS which can't be emulated yet, but after all, I might be wrong, it is been a long time when I was interested in N-gage.

A lot of really good special portable games (ashen or asphalt urban GT) and low? hardware requirements, it would be a great thing. :rolleyes: but a verry special resulution. is it (im)possible ??

I don't really see any sense in this, but i guess that once spot is completed it could be adapted to sim/emulate the ngage hardware.

what i remember most about the first n-gage was that it had tomb raider 1, side by side it was identical to the ps1 version..so i was thinking if the n-gage could play 1 ps1 game , maybe it could play them all..a ps1 emulator could be made from the code

fatdad said:
what i remember most about the first n-gage was that it had tomb raider 1, side by side it was identical to the ps1 version..so i was thinking if the n-gage could play 1 ps1 game , maybe it could play them all..a ps1 emulator could be made from the code
Can't be 100% identical, as the resolution on n-gage is much worse (176 x 208 pixels).
Also, I doubt you'll do any kind of PSX emulation on 104MHz ARM9-series and 3,4MB of RAM.

Last edited by a moderator:
fatdad said:
what (N)gage did you smoke ???? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back