N-Gage VS. GP32

It does look a bit wierd but then again I personally think the GP32 looks a bit cheap and tacky. It's a superb system though and I wouldn't swap it for N-gage. Free classic games on the move is heavenly.

GP32 is perfectly capable of doing 3D graphics. Look at the homebrewed Giro Racer game. As has already been stated you need 3rd party support to do this. To be honest I'm quite happy playing NBA Jam and some other classics on my GP32.

For the price of an N-Gage you might as well get a Sony Ericsson P800/P900, they're miles better.

Thats a very good idea,Symbian os on the gp32!Its open source and the source code is freely available! we Could then play the n-gage games!W00T! It is possibel seeing as craig says it does have 3d hardware so we could be able to do it in theory

the way I see it your most bothered about showing off and impressing people
insted of pure enjoyment of video gaming whos got the best gadget what a load of little boy SH** whats the point if your not in to old games or emulation and you want new games go with n-gage of gba its like going to buy an x-box and seeing
a master system and wanting it because its kinda "cool" because its retro and then complaining because it doesnt have 3d heardware or tony hawks on it sorry to sound an ass hole but maybe you bought the wrong thing and regret it so dont make a vs post and moan because u made a mess up

Why the hell would anyone want to play n-gage game on there gp32, they plain suck!

mmm...rubbish tiny postage stamp sized game with choppy 3d or a timeless classic at proper tv res game beautifully presented in 2d..

Wow,wow omg I still think the GP32 kicks the N-GAGES ass all over the palce its just a discussion about why you think it would be good or bad.

I can find nothing on the internet about the ngage using 3d hardware, infact i remember reading that the ngage has no 3d hardware but instead an advanced commercial 3d engine.

Back