Tomb Raider on N-Gage

OpenRaider.jpg

It's SDL, folks!

Back in the day of Lara Croft, I was a HUGE Tomb Raider fan. In fact, I still love the good olde raider games despite alot of major and minor flaws.

I would honestly pay up to 30USD to see OpenRaider on the GP32.
The raider games is just something I used to TOTALLY CONSUME hours upon hours trying to jump from one cliff point to another without falling to my death.
I LOVED IT!

If I had half the skill of the coders in this community, I would try anything to get this game to work on GP32. but thats me, and I royally suck at coding.

So I say good luck to anyone who would want to give it a shot.

Coool... Please Please Please someone try to get this OpenRaider onto GP32 :D

what about HOLD "Select" and click "R" (That could be like "R2") or HOLD "Select" and click "L" for like "L2" Etc Etc and so on :D

Actually, the controls really would be an awkward problem.

But from what I remember, the most important controls are:

Forward, Backward, Left, Right -- Digital stick
Sidestep Left, Right -- L & R
Action, Shoot -- A
Jump -- B
Draw guns -- START
Dive, Walk -- SELECT

Regarding the last two, diving would be a little difficult as you would need to press B and SELECT simultaneously, but every person who's ever played Tomb Raider knows walking is way more important, and would not work mapped to the START button.

I suppose:
* holding START and pressing L & R could scroll through the weapons list.
* double-clicking START could activate the savegame/item menu.
* double-clicking SELECT could pick up an item.

Is this intuitive? Am I forgetting something? Let me know.

I wouldn't mind seeing Tomb Raider on the GP32, then I could show it off :D . I can wait until we get a real good looking 3d game, like quake

I fucking hate Tomb Raider in every shape and form.

Your Mission Lara (should you choose to accept it, and you shouldn't!) is to turn 4.173785485603 degress to the right and press jump for about 0.908098 seconds if done correctly you will jump and grap onto the poorly textured wall, upon jumpi.............

Nuff said.

Back