My Pandora Won't Turn Off Or Restart

Esn

(:";
Website
esn.newgrounds.com
When I try to turn off or restart, it starts the process and goes as usual until it gets to the very last image after which normally, my Pandora would turn off or restart. This is the logout screen with the loading bar all the way to the right and a little horizontal white line at the top left. But now, it just stays frozen on that image and won't do a thing.

The only way to make it do anything is the "hard-reset" or "hard shutdown" (pandora+powerswitch, +R for shutdown).

Recently, I reflashed to a 10-05-01 OS, reupgraded to HF5, and have been using Stuckie's new Debian Extend. Any one of those could be responsible, I guess...

Have you tried leaving the battery out for a long time? All I can think of there, as your pretty stuck for options bar a reflash / re-sd install if that fails, I would have thought.

The problem seems to be fixed now. The only thing I did is check the SD card with "chkdsk i: /f" in Windows and it fixed some cross-linked files. I don't know why that should have caused the problem, but I can't think of anything else I did that might've fixed it...

Back