My pandora handle

Since I have no carpentry skills, I went a different route.  Here's my pandora handle, rubberband style via Hori 3DS Grip Stand ;) .

The good thing about it is all ports are still accessible.  It also has retractable grip handles and two stand support lengths.  I could have modified this a little to make it fit perfectly with the Pandora, but I still want to use it with my 3DS so don't bother with the modification.  Slip on the simple makeshift rubberband and off I go.  This grip stand is very comfortable for me :)

32BeWKF.jpg

CKsDydz.jpg

JZtJ4hR.jpg

Z8bOyEU.jpg

zbPUbwF.jpg

cRLJs5l.jpg

CMiA2Xb.jpg

u8Nm46b.jpg

pWAci9Q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I have no carpentry skills, I went a different route. Here's my pandora handle, rubberband style via Hori 3DS Grip Stand ;) .

The good thing about it is all ports are still accessible. It also has retractable grip handles and two stand support lengths. I could have modified this a little to make it fit perfectly with the Pandora, but I still want to use it with my 3DS so don't bother with the modification. Slip on the simple makeshift rubberband and off I go. This grip stand is very comfortable for me :)

32BeWKF.jpg

CKsDydz.jpg

JZtJ4hR.jpg

Z8bOyEU.jpg

zbPUbwF.jpg

cRLJs5l.jpg

CMiA2Xb.jpg

u8Nm46b.jpg

pWAci9Q.jpg
I love how comedically simple that is!

But, that's not how the devs have originally intended it to be!

The feeling when pandora's sharp corners dig into your hand painfully like a lego brick bites into your bare feet is a feature. 

Hardcore gamers play Crash bandicoot like that while shovelling their heads in buckets of crabs. 

Ok, horrible joke is done. very nice work indeed. I kinda want something like that for the pyra. 

ED have now the Pandora TV Edition in the Shop.

Maybe you can realy earn Money when you modificate it a little to hold the Official TV Out Cable better,

then i would buy 2 Pieces from this ;)

Its very Handy,the TV Out Cable dont break then and it expands the TV Edition perfectly.

Turn your Pandora with this Gamegrip into a handy TV Console ;)

Very good idea, Ingo. Something to strenghten the TV Out Cable when plugged in would also help on the normal Pandora.

I'd offer that in my shop, if you like :D

Very good idea, Ingo. Something to strenghten the TV Out Cable when plugged in would also help on the normal Pandora.

I'd offer that in my shop, if you like :D
Yes a GameGrip with TV Out Holder would be realy cool,
but only a TV Out Holder to make plugged TV Out Cable would be realy nice too ;)

i would buy one or two of this ;)

Maybe when you can integrate a second Pandora Accu Cell in it,you can Double your Pandora Power underway.

A GameGrip where you can put in Accu Cells for the Pandora would be shure expand your Spare Accu sells too ;)

(and you need Just one Cable when connected to TV and not a Power Cable too)

And a Docking Charger (i whish too much ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Back