My How Things Have Changed...

Exophase said:
All the more preferable because A500 is quite a bit on the low end and probably easiest to emulate. The CPU is slow, the graphics are relatively limited, etc.
Perhaps if you have some spare time you could look into the ones we have so far? I'm sure critical or gn0stic would appreciate any help. I have never heard any coder say of the amiga was "easy" to emulate. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Iorgy77 said:
Exophase said:
All the more preferable because A500 is quite a bit on the low end and probably easiest to emulate. The CPU is slow, the graphics are relatively limited, etc.
Perhaps if you have some spare time you could look into the ones we have so far? I'm sure critical or gn0stic would appreciate any help. I have never heard any coder say of the amiga was "easy" to emulate. :)

Don't get me wrong, I didn't say "easy", I said easiest, of the Amiga machines. The only thing I have a good feeling about is that there's potential for a good number of Amiga programs to be emulated faster than SNES ones. And that means that fullspeed on GP2X should be attainable (for A500 of course).

Hey, snatcher does work, but there's a setting I had to enable to make it work in the newer version. I think it's perfect sync or something (sorry, I don't have my 2x handy to verify which one exactly)

ketchupgun said:
notaz said:
ketchupgun said:
• Is anyone finding PicoDrive 1.3 more stable than 1.31? cause I am.
What exactly do you mean by "more stable"? The latest one is 1.32 BTW.

what i mean is that Pico 1.3 was crashing mid-game a few times..and a good handful of games (sorry I can't list any off the top, but it's irrelevant now) just wouldn't open the rom, that DrMDx would open no-problem.

with that said, I've found Pico 132 amazing, now that I have it. It's seriously awesome. Sega Cd..WOW! Herzog Zwei! sweetness! nice job.

btw..I've posted this elsewhere, but maybe I can get a hand here:
I'm trying to play Snatcher. on 1.32 .. and it just hangs on the Konami Credits, and doens't move into the game.

is this a settings thing?

as for the ROM itself, let's just say other have the same ROM working, but on Pico114(??) (or something)

@bob .. hey man! thx for the warm welcome!

Back