My Gp32 Is Rip Off

I think it would be best if you tell us in your original language.
Chances you find someone capable of speaking your language here are pretty high.

Stiamo avendo alcuni problemi che capiamo la vostra lingua, voi possiamo parlare me in italiano se desiderate, spiacente, il mio italiano siamo scarsi.

Chaps, he's Italian. I speak a little but type it bad so I use Babelfish.

Perhaps he used a GBA adapter and it doesn't work...

(Deliberately using simple english for better Babeling)
The GBA adapter does not work. The wires need swapping (switching, exchanging).

Babelfished:
L'adattatore di GBA non funziona. I legare devono scambiare (commutazione, scambiante).

cellofan: Parlerò soltanto in italiano con Babelfish. Dovreste ignorare l'inglese. le parole sotto non sono per voi. Il connettore di alimentazione nel vostro GP32 che collega alla vostra parete tramite un adattatore è piegato o mancare?

I looked at this poster's other posts, his English in these posts is not any better. It's probably not a joke. Given this, you have all been exceptionally rude to him. Next person to make fun of his bad English skills gets a banning. THIS is your warning :angry:

Really, what the hell gives you the right to mock a person for their poor English skills? OK, maybe he's from an English-speaking country like the UK or US. But wait, I did a traceroute on him and he's clearly from Italy or masking his IP (yeah right).

If I am allowed to be a Nazi on any issue, it will be this: NO MOCKING PEOPLE WITH ENGLISH AS THEIR SECOND LANGUAGE! If they bite back, fine, a little mocking is appropriate. But all this poor guy wanted was some help on an issue, and he tried to be as clear as possible given his lack of English knowledge. He has been exceptionally polite and did not once insult anyone.

Yeah, I suppos if that's really the case (which it seems to be) then I apologize to you, cellofan. It's just that people probably get a bit defensive when they are told that what they love is a ripoff. To answer your question (as I should have earlier) try these photos here

I hope that if an online translator is being used, it gives you one that makes sense.

Back