My Gp32 Flu Doesnt Work , Only Screen Light On Power On.

Kaos2K

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I recently adquired a GP32 FLU , the problem is that when i turn it on only the power on led and screen light (if the light on/off switch is active) , no menu appears and no sounds, if the unit stands for a minute in this condition a few color lines will appear on screen progressively aumenting in contrast. The unit worked fine time ago and it was never flashed.

Im actually using it without SMC card because i havent one yet.

What should i do?

P.D: i had similar problems with an N-gage that was solved reflashing the unit in a Nokia Center.

mrsnature said:
sounds like your batteries are flat
It's strange because i put some fresh batteries and the problem persist. I think i'll get an ac adapter to test with it. By the way there he is a photo of the unit with the color lines that appear when the console is on for a minute:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaos2K said:
mrsnature said:
sounds like your batteries are flat
It's strange because i put some fresh batteries and the problem persist. I think i'll get an ac adapter to test with it. By the way there he is a photo of the unit with the color lines that appear when the console is on for a minute:

tested today with an ac/dc adapter 3v , negative center etc.. and still not working , same result, what should i do?

Kaos2K said:
I recently adquired a GP32 FLU , the problem is that when i turn it on only the power on led and screen light (if the light on/off switch is active) , no menu appears and no sounds, if the unit stands for a minute in this condition a few color lines will appear on screen progressively aumenting in contrast. The unit worked fine time ago and it was never flashed.

Im actually using it without SMC card because i havent one yet.

What should i do?
P.D: i had similar problems with an N-gage that was solved reflashing the unit in a Nokia Center.

Me too bud, mine use to work but I have the same problem as you now, defintiely NOT a power issue.
It's as if it's bricked yet I did nothing, it just sat un-used for a couple months.................... :angry:

1A or 1000mA , its not a power issue. The only thing i can do for now is to reflash it with a JTAG cable and prey... I'll let you know if it works.

Thanks for all.

Back