Homemade Flu Power Question...

Octavious

Programer Guru! ...in the making
Website
www.retroportables.4x2.net
well, I got tired of trying to make the light park work, so I am going to get power then the light
Well, here is my question
The light source I am currently using runs great off of 2 AAA bateries ( what i used to test and it lights up)
but, the gp32 runs off of AA and I was wondering if I used AA on something that was AAA tested, would I burn out the lights over time? So, should I run the unit off of gp32 batteries or find somewhere else for power? like a bettery pack attached to the back?

~Octavious

and the project id far from over so dont ask for any info
I will release pics and a guide when I finish

no there is no chance of burning it out the only difference is that a AAA battery has less running time than a AA battery since they both supply 1.5v or 1.2v if its a rechargable you could actually power your gamepark off of a pair of D cell batterys if you wish should last a bit longer

erm. yeah. i just wanted to say that zxieus is right. :D
both (AA and AAA) output 1.5V, the only difference between them is that the ones are smaller and last shorter.

i am looking forward to your tutorial! :)

good luck on your quest for internal lighting :D mine was a hard jounrey through many perils of dust and hair :p seriously! my dog (yellow lab) sheds a SHITLOAD of hair! i'm curious to see when he is bald entirely! :lol:

well, I plan to do an external attachment that could be powered from a plug thats on top ( maybe on bottom ) of gp32 and use its power
so you could take it off and everyone could make one

~Octavious

Did you finish it yet?
Do you plan to release a tutorial about this? I'd really like to do that too, but I have got no clue which LEDs to use, where to put them and where to connect them to the circuit board. :/

Back