My Dam Free Loader Is Lost

rinkin666

Still Fresh
I have a gp32 and all was fine until I lost my free launcher file whilst clearing a pc virus!!

I cannot for the life of me remember my gamepark site login and searched the net and cannot find anything and I cannot do much at the moment and i want to get it working asap.

Also if I flash my gp32 with multi firmware like windups and packrom will I need to use the free launcher anymore.

Either way I need to get the free launcher to get it working please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I get this from a certain site or does someone have it to email me!!

PS MY GP32 IS KOREAN SO HASN'T GOT THE NEW EUROPEAN MENU SYSTEM

i have a cracked version of free launcher works great :lol: but i have flash my gp32 with the new Official frimware 1.6.7! works very great

sent my a imail then i wil sent free launcher to you :D

cozmic posted on Jul 30 2004 at 08:27 AM said:
Everybody please update to mfw or 1.67 or anything BUT the old 'yellow' fw

ASAP!!!!
Even that wont stop them, a guy came into IRC yesterday looking freelauncher for his BLU, even though we told him he didnt need it. He obviously didnt have a baldy.

Last edited by a moderator:
i still dont have a free launcher cant one of u guys email me it as when i get it i can multi flash my gp and never have to deal with this shit anymore some one help please its been a week already gp32_console

Did you read this thread: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=5504

It CLEARLY shows how to get Free Launcher through IRC, as well as the drivers. Scroll down to my post (believe 4th or 5th post) and the posts below it. Please read the thread and follow the guide. If you have questions about the guide, feel free to ask.

mastaboog749 posted on Jul 29 2004 at 08:12 PM said:
Free loader is for gamcube...
i thought that was called pso loader

edit: crap right as i posted that i remembered about the thing that let you play imports

i still cant get the file ive followed your links but coz the dARK FADERS SITE IS DOWN
SO IM STILL STUCK ANY OTHER IDEAS OR ANYBODY GOT A CRACKED LAUCHER THEY CAN SEND ME TO rinkin666@hotmail.com or any help anyone can gimme im sorry u must here this all the time but id realy like to get my gp32 working again and get windups on it so i dont have to bother with this anymore can i flash the gp32 with multi firm ware without the freeloader ?????? coz this could skip me needing it i meen the new firmware that flashes the gp for u :(

Back