can't get free-launcher to run

pallendo

Still Fresh
I do have free-launcher installed, so I have run all the authentication stuff from the english.gamepark.com website. I have downloaded Free-launcher, and have installed it. I can see the icon on my gp32 when I pull up the games icon, but when I press start, nothing happens. I can press "B" and end up at the start area, but I cannot run the free-launcher. I have tried it on all of my SMCs (16mb, 64mb, and 128mb) and it will not run on any of them.

-Peter

Any help would be appreciated.

I am only guessing here, but it may not run if there is nothing in the GPMM directory for it to load. Try putting a fxe in there and try it again

re authenticate with the program *gpauth.exe i had the same problem of it not starting. In pacrom it says 'failed' or something. unless its the no fxe in the gpmm directory problem.

I actually have 3 .fxe's in my gpmm dir. Nestergp.fxe, wind-ups.fxe, and gpviewer.fxe. I will try to re-authenticate, although I am not getting any error messages, just nothing is happening.

-Peter

thank you for your quick reply's.

So, I have re-downloaded the GP23auth.zip, and ran the gpreg.exe program that is in it, It says that I have successfully registered, so I re-downloaded the free-launcher and re-installed it in my 64mb card, still nothing is working.

Thank you again for responding so quickly. I feel like such a newb.

-Peter

Have you used the same password and username for authenticating as you did for registering at the site you download from.

I may be talking rubbish, but I may not, I can't remember

Well, I just got my DSL working again, so I tried it one more time. I re-re-downloaded the GP32Auth stuff, and re-re-authenticated, Then it worked just fine. I hate that this takes more than one time of doing the same thing to make it work. Anybody know of a good site to find all of the free games? So far, I've been just doing searched on *.fxe and stuff like that.

-Peter

Back