mupen64plus wont see roms

arthurlag

Still Fresh
I can't locate roms with mupen64plus. Does anyone have any idea about it ?

Thanks

You have to choose the folder/directory where your n64 roms are, they just dont appear, the menu in n64 is a bit crap to be honest, you have to go to the top tabs and then choose the right one, i cant remeber i think its called roms, and then you have to select the folder with your roms

hope this helps, if not someone else may help you as i dont have my pandora and cant give you exact tab to press

bye

007jaws

I can't locate roms with mupen64plus. Does anyone have any idea about it ?

Thanks
I just created a folder on my sd card called n64 games.I launch mupen64 and go to file and load rom.I go to the sdcard and click on the folder called n64 games.I then clicked on the game rom and it just loads.When going to folders from mupen the image doesent fit the screen properly and you have to use the dpad to scroll down to the roms and then select with stylus

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the mouse supposed to work in file selector and config screen etc.? It doesn't for me, as I had a heck of a time using keys combos to move around and get things selected.

Is the mouse supposed to work in file selector and config screen etc.? It doesn't for me, as I had a heck of a time using keys combos to move around and get things selected.
Just checked this,the mouse doesent work,never noticed that before.I just use the stylus

Using the nubs for mousing doesn't work once you've started Mupen64Plus, because it switches the nubs into "joystick mode". This is normal. :)

The touch-screen still works for this purpose, as Wrath of Khan notes.

Last edited by a moderator:
interestingly when i selected to show all file types i was suddenly able to see all roms. But at the moment i am a bit dissapointed with Mupen64plus performance

interestingly when i selected to show all file types i was suddenly able to see all roms. But at the moment i am a bit dissapointed with Mupen64plus performance

Change the clock speed of your Pandora to at least 800mhz. Set Frame Render Rate=2

That will help a lot of games run quite a bit smoother.

Change the clock speed of your Pandora to at least 800mhz. Set Frame Render Rate=2

That will help a lot of games run quite a bit smoother.
Thank You much better at the moment hope gets better

I had the same "problem". Mupen only scans for z64 files. I had mine in .v64 format. But you can just rename yours, the file structure seems to be the same.

Yeah mine does not see the ROMs either even after I changed the names to have

the "v64" extension. I uses the "show all files" option and then I can see them.

Any other suggestion here? Also, I used the "config" option to set the ROM directory,

but I cannot get the program to save the location. How is that done? Finally, what

are the games that do work? Right now the only one I can get to run is Super Mario64.

Back