Multi Disk Images In Frodo

fomit

Website
www.flickr.com
How do I load multiple disk images in Frodo? I have searched here and the Internet with no results. I have tried loading the first image and then running it with no luck in both Frodo and FrodoPC.

Anyone have any hints? I've been waiting to try California Games with no luck so far.

How do I load multiple disk images in Frodo? I have searched here and the Internet with no results. I have tried loading the first image and then running it with no luck in both Frodo and FrodoPC.

Anyone have any hints? I've been waiting to try California Games with no luck so far.

Load the first disk as normal, then when you need to change disk images then attach the appropriate disk image.

If a game doesn't load the first disk, that's an issue with Frodo not being compatible with the game or it's loader. Have you got 1541 emulation on? Some games won't work without it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Load the first disk as normal, then when you need to change disk images then attach the appropriate disk image.

If a game doesn't load the first disk, that's an issue with Frodo not being compatible with the game or it's loader. Have you got 1541 emulation on? Some games won't work without it.

Thanks for the reply GP2Brew. I have tried it with 1541 emulation on. I will play around with it some more later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back