GP32 Mugen for GP32 ?

hiryu

Still Fresh
It will be very cool if someone can make mugen for GP32 ! because the engine is very good and the mugen community is already huge.
If it is possible, we can have plenty of great games instantly.

It would be great, but the developers of MUGEN dont want anyone to have the source code. Dunno why, I mean, theyre porting it to linux, and they havnt updated it for ages.

It would be a good idea if they did, but hey, their choice.

mugen was a fighting game maker, you could make new stages, characters, moves, and change the way the menu looked. it had an option to do tag team battles story mode and all that. it was for dos, but now it is at linux and they're suppose to make a windows port, but they said that about a year ago after getting enough money from poeple to get visual c++ or something liek that. anyways mugen was tight, but i upgraded to win2000 so i cant play it anymore. but, characters can get sorta big i think my mugen charr dir. is about 300mb lol :D it would be awsome if someone could get the source and port it to gp32 and windows. but i highly doubt that someone could get the source. anyways basicly mugen is a 2d fighing game maker thing and you can download characters for it, or of couse make your own. you can even add fatalities if you want, but they dont work to well, nless you made all the characters and gave them fatality death animations or wahtever im going to stop typing now/.

OMG... MUGEN would be perfect for GP32! Wow, if only that could happen. Some really nice fighters can be created with that program, we almost wouldn't miss Capcom and SNK with MUGEN. Almost. ;)

Back