Muahaha, My First Game! (its Not Muahaha)

Scott

Still Fresh
Website
www.subquantumsoftware.com
I made my first 'game' called Mr. Jones. You cant win... Yet.... I made it in four hours from scratch (including the array algorithms and my homemade pathfinding algorithm) and I finally got the SDK working that day (i would have made games sooner if the stupid thing worked). I finally figured out that my path variable had a small typo in it..... yea I know...

Anyway, all you have to do is escape Mr. Jones. Soon his side kick higgens will join him, in Revenge of Mr. Jones! (comming soon).

Grab it at http://www.subquantumsoftware.com/ (my website).

I bet none of you can get higher than 1000!!!!

well, no, it was going to be that you go crosseyed, like the magic eye books, but I figured out that it doesnt work on the gp screens. It just makes you get a headache...

Well, that wont stop Mr. Jones from getting his revenge! It will be in full B/W! An amazing 2 colors, and will come to a theatre near you.

Ok, now you guys and gals get a sneak preview of the sequel,

"The revenge of Mr. Jones, and his sidekick Higgins!"

Alpha Screenie:
4.gif

I added alpha blitting to get rid of those nasty white squares.

Im improving on the engine, and am actually going to add levels and stuff. You are going to have to think to survive. Mr.Jones will be making clones and they will follow you in different directions. Sometimes you have to lose, but then again, its a crap game. I will also add obstacles and a high score system, so you can show off your amazing scores.

Cheers, im going to bed!

Haha, there´s a reason why it is participating @ the crap games compo !!!
But hey, i like it because of its crappiness... er... well... a bit. :unsure:

Back