Mpx200....worth Getting It?

Nilsiboy

1337 T045T
Website
Visit site
Today I saw an ad for the Motorola MPx200. It's a smartphone with media player, MSN, outlook, word and excel and stuff in the pocket edition...it's got a MMC/SD slot and 10 mb memory....I'm VEEEEEEEEEEEERY addicted to buy it...140€.....what do you think

I got one and its not really that great. Gaming is minimal but media capabilities and internet is good. People keep coming up to you and say "pimpin phone man". So thats kinda cool

i basically want it for mp3 abilities and pocket excel :p would be kinda cool. in school, for example, if you make an experiment in physics, and need a *diagramm*(i dont know whether this is the english word, too) and you get out your mobile, *beep* *beep* *beep* and its ready B)

EDIT: btw, how expensive is the treo 600 thingie?

i basically want it for mp3 abilities and pocket excel :p would be kinda cool. in school, for example, if you make an experiment in physics, and need a *diagramm*(i dont know whether this is the english word, too) and you get out your mobile, *beep* *beep* *beep* and its ready B)

treo 600's are about 400 dollars US, but they're worth it. You can get Documents To Go to use spreadsheets, and RealOne comes on all palms.,

Last edited by a moderator:

treo 600's are about 400 dollars US, but they're worth it. You can get Documents To Go to use spreadsheets, and RealOne comes on all palms.,

True but its alot more bulkier.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want this phone now.

I have a big SD card, as was thinking of getting a new phone/small mp3 player, but now I think I might just get this. They seem quite cheap on ebay.

MPx200......

if you live in germany (quite unlikely, but still...), go to real...they sell them for 139,99 €
;)

Back