Mpc2x - Mpd Client For The Gp2x Handheld

Yes indeed. Using the usb cable for network connectivity is of course not a very good solution.
But my idea is to use mpc2x together with a wifi dongle on the gp2x, and when used in that way it makes a lot more sense to most people I think.

Also I have an artist working to provide a proper skin soon so that it will all look a lot nicer too.

Haven't had any time to work on it, but now my school is over for the next few months. Which means I have some spare time (finally ;) ) So I hope to be able to release more in the coming weeks.

wow, this thread just got my heart racing - since i'm familiar with the Akai MPC (MIDI Production Center), and Akai also makes an input device called the MPD that's modeled after the MPC.. then I read mpc2x..

obviously, not what I was expecting, but awesome nonetheless :lol:

I know Ipod Linux uses this, what'd be cool is if you could setup a MPD server on the ipod, connect em together and you'd have like a music controllable through gp2x or something.
Anyway, cool none the less

What about having it run in the background and play tunes while doing other things?

Back