Mp3 Playing Alarm Clock :d

NoidZ

Mind the world, need for panic
Website
Visit site
Can't anyone make such thing work? Cuz I have this terrible alarm sound on my alarm clock... It's like a 90dB fast pulsing air alarm. Every morning I wake up, like the world is splitting in half or something :)

I donate for $2 :D

NoidZ posted on Apr 4 2006 at 02:34 PM said:
Can't anyone make such thing work? Cuz I have this terrible alarm sound on my alarm clock... It's like a 90dB fast pulsing air alarm. Every morning I wake up, like the world is splitting in half or something :)

I donate for $2 :D
Yes. The only trick is that you can only sleep for 3.5 hours at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, but with the option to toggle the screen of (like in the mp3 player by using the back button) doesn't it use much less energy? Otherwise let the GP2X running on about the lowest mHz rate...

well considering that there's no way to tell the gp2x what time it is without entering it by hand, the fact that you need an adapter, every time you want to take it out of the room you need to put the time in again...

anyway for various reasons you're much better off trying to find a $2 alarm clock (they exist. if not you could find a $5 one). many cell phones have that sort of option on them too.

your sig is ridiculously offensive. i'm not saying that i'm offended by it, i'm just amazed at how extremely terrible it is. my congratulations.

rokdcasbah posted on Apr 5 2006 at 10:44 PM said:
your sig is ridiculously offended. i'm not saying that i'm offended by it, i'm just amazed at how extremely terrible it is. my congratulations.
Shouldn't that be offensive? Of course, now you've offended his sig, so I suppose that's correct.

nickspoon posted on Apr 5 2006 at 06:55 PM said:
rokdcasbah posted on Apr 5 2006 at 10:44 PM said:
your sig is ridiculously offended. i'm not saying that i'm offended by it, i'm just amazed at how extremely terrible it is. my congratulations.
Shouldn't that be offensive? Of course, now you've offended his sig, so I suppose that's correct.

yeah typo. dammit i was hoping i could fix that before anyone would see. thanks a lot :)

Back