Mp3 Me

finty

what is this
Website
Visit site
I have decided to get an MP3 player for Chrimbo instead of a gp2x. The truth is that as I do not have a decent internet connection there is little point in me buying the gp2x, it is quite useless with no internet connection.

I had been toying with the idea of getting a Rio Karma for a while but after reading various reports of them breaking easily I'm not too sure. I want a player that supports Ogg and is 20GB or more, any suggestions? Price doesn't really matter.

I already have a vast collection from before I got disconnected, plus buying CD's and ripping them helps.

What does not having a good net connection have to do with getting a GP2X? Most roms are only half a megabyte.

gonna get myself connected, the writings on the wall, and if your minds neglected, stumble you might fall

STUMBLE YOU MIGHT FALL!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah (etc)

or something along those lines at any rate

been using a rio karma for two years nearly, never had an problems.

i need a bigger capacity device though, currently looking at a 30GB black ipod. the iaudio x5 looks great too, if only they'd support id3 based browsing.

I'd happily pick up a creative player if only they'd make them look a little nicer!

It seems that the Karma is the best looking (I think) and cheapest 20GB player there is. Might end up getting that then.

If anyone is selling one give me a nod, I really don't want to import.

I river 140 (40 gig drive) with rockbox firmware installed.. so many features and plugins :) If i was going to get another player be the Iriver 340, thinkl there are firmwares etc out there being worked on for it.

why is it you can't get 60 gig players? Thinking of upgrading my iriver to a 60 gig drive, if only there was an 80 gig drive available.

I river 140 (40 gig drive) with rockbox firmware installed.. so many features and plugins :) If i was going to get another player be the Iriver 340, thinkl there are firmwares etc out there being worked on for it.

why is it you can't get 60 gig players? Thinking of upgrading my iriver to a 60 gig drive, if only there was an 80 gig drive available.
Yeah, my problem now is that I have too much music. I could really easily fill a 40GB player...

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that the Karma is the best looking (I think) and cheapest 20GB player there is. Might end up getting that then.

If anyone is selling one give me a nod, I really don't want to import.
can't you go around leeching bandwidth with a laptop?

Last edited by a moderator:
I want a MP3 Player but also a gp2x and was thinking of getting a gp2x and some cards, but i noticed that for about the same price as a gp2x and a 1gig sd card i could get one of them yummy looking ipod videos.

In short, I can't decide.

ps. this also looks good

Back