Post Your Gadgets

spray

PSP pwner
Website
Visit site
So we've got the thread where people post their desktops and we've had the thread where people post pics of themselves, now its time to showcase our other loves, our gadgets:

gadgets6ty.jpg

Laptop: Fujitsu Siemens Amilo D 1840 - Desktop replacement with a P4 3.2ghz and a 128mb Radeon 9600.

MP3 Player: Rio Karma - 20GB with a much bigger battery than the ipod when i got it and a far better player imho.

Phone: Sony Ericsson k700i - Came free with my contract, nice camera and bluetooth so its pretty l33t.

And obviously a GP32.

canon_ixus_i_piano_black_big.jpg

The pics were taken with a canon ixus i, lovely little 4MP camera that is also pretty good at videos.

Now you go :p

no pics yet, but i can tell about :p

FIRST, GP32
then my great cell phone motorola mpx 200.play MP3s ? could do that 1,5 years ago. with 256 MB mmc

next are my PLIWS (little wheels you can mount under your shoes with strings, but only two each shoe, so quite difficult do use)
AAAAAND, last but not least, Bubble, a "light object" --> little silicone ball with LEDs in it and a Li-Ion battery (rechargeable like a cell phone)

thats it for now

It's not braggable, but I just bought a Siemens C65. As far as I can gather this is easily the best value pay-as-you-go mobile you can buy right now. High colour screen, java, decent battery life, camera etc etc etc for 40 notes.

Really, I'm just not a gadget person. I find the novelty value of things like new mobiles usually wares thin within a month.

loadsa cap really, 2 desktops, 1 laptop, 1 gp32 blu (not +), DS, GBA, 3million pixel camera, etc. and other rubbish I don't use, like my crap motorola c350
my laptop is an unbranded one with a p4 2.4ghz cpu, 256mb ram, 40gb harddrive, cd-rw, etc.
my first pc is quite old, 1ghz amd duron cpu, 128mb ram, 40gb harddrive, cd-rw etc.
my newer one is a 1.76 ghz amd athlon 2200+, 512mb ram, 80gb harddrive,
dvd-+rw etc.

1 HDD100 Philips 15 gig MP3 player:
2f_1.JPG

1 HD500 Xclef 40 gig MP3 player:
hd500.jpg

1 Iriver IMP-350 MP3 CD player:
379-photo-extra-1.jpg

1 DS
1 GP32
1 GBA with afterburner
2 PCs
Pretty much every console
2 Digital cameras
and some more stuff I can't think of right now.
I like sexy gadgets.

Attachments

• 2f_1.JPG
    2f_1.JPG
    1.3 KB · Views: 138
an sgi, acorns and a bbc 'b', amstrad cpc, 5 pc's including 2 big RAID arrays, a laptop, gigabit networking, 108mbit wireless, 2mbit adsl, handspring visor, about 20 consoles, canon powershot, an analogue Hi8 camcorder, pioneer dvd, component hifi (technics, pioneer, sony, sherwood, tannoy), in-car computer/mp3/video system and 4 cars (my PROPER gadgets!). :D

NO MOBILE PHONES! I can't stand those things! :angry:

B0001FTVDG.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Sennheiser HD-515

cmoy.jpg

CMoY AMP

Kiss DP-1000
Little USB Keychain doodad
Creative Zen Xtra

Nerdpenis ++++

Attachments

• B0001FTVDG.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    B0001FTVDG.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 151
So we've got the thread where people post their desktops and we've had the thread where people post pics of themselves, now its time to showcase our other loves, our gadgets:

gadgets6ty.jpg

Laptop: Fujitsu Siemens Amilo D 1840 - Desktop replacement with a P4 3.2ghz and a 128mb Radeon 9600.

MP3 Player: Rio Karma - 20GB with a much bigger battery than the ipod when i got it and a far better player imho.

Phone: Sony Ericsson k700i - Came free with my contract, nice camera and bluetooth so its pretty l33t.

And obviously a GP32.

canon_ixus_i_piano_black_big.jpg

The pics were taken with a canon ixus i, lovely little 4MP camera that is also pretty good at videos.

Now you go :p
FUCKING HELL, I had to settle for the K500i, cause well I dont use it enough for contract and it only cost me 80 quid.

Got any good games on urs?

Last edited by a moderator:
uh:

GP32
1 iRiver iHP120 multicodec mp3 player (with direct recording)
1 samsung digimax 4.0MP digital camera
1 kickass desktop
1 MD player (never use since getting MP3 player)
1 sony usb2 memory stick
1 nokia (I can't remember the model now, but its the indestructible one thats built for builders with colour screen/camera etc.)
1 xbox
1 PS2
1 GC
1 packard bell wireless keyboard and mouse

I think thats it...

GP32 with chatboard and everything for Linux
uhh
Logitech z-640 surround
( Home stereo count? )
600 watt RMS ( i think its 610.. ) 5.1 stereo with Infinity tower speakers and a 400 watt 12" sub ( all heald back by a 27 inch TV... )
9 PC's in house ( with ports for up to 72 hardlined connections, with a fiber-optic backbone in the house ) ( ultimate LAN party house lol )
uhh
Nokia cell phone, not to great, but full color screen with IM and web browser
Xbox
The greatest mouse ever ( Logitech Wireless LASER mouse, I believe its the MX100 or sumtin like that cost a $hitload )
and a HDD enclosure soon to pimp out my GP32

( various other things too, just cant think right now )

and finally, a bottle of EverClear that has been kicking my ass for a few days
B)

~Octavious

GP32 with glass screen mod
zodiac 2
bluetooth GPS reciever
x2 shuttles SN45G AMD3200 1GB RAM
x1 AMD2000 1GB RAM vmware GSX server

and
2"X4" lump of wood with a nail in it

IMG_0469.jpg

A selection of my gagets. :)

IMG_0471.jpg

Orange SPV C500 with a 256mb mini SD card it holds two films and room for some cools ring tones in wave format and some mp3 toons and opera (web browser), Kick ass phone.

IMG_0472.jpg

My Asus mypal A620 pocketpc. One of the best pocketpc`s.

IMG_0473.jpg

Hitachi MP-EG1A mpeg video camera with 260mb pcmcia hard drive.

IMG_0474.jpg

My beloved Toshiba Libretto 100CT 64mb ram, 20 gig hard drive. Its the same size as a vhs video casette. Cute :p .

IMG_0475.jpg

MobiBlu DHH-100 5gig mp3/wma player with fm radio and direct recording to mp3 from radio, Mic or in-line connector + built-in stereo speakers.

IMG_0476.jpg

Sony clie palm with 64mb sony memory stick (spit), Playing lemmings.

IMG_0477.jpg

The successor to the libretto for my mobile computing needs. Panasonic toughbook CF-R1 800mhz mobile p3, 4 meg gfx, 20 gig hard drive, 10.4 inch screen, 1024 x 768 resolution and gets 4 hours from a fully charged battery.

The other gadgets are my psion series 5 (not MX), 8 meg ram, 18mhz ARM processor and 80 meg compact flash card. I use it for all my log-in passwords and other private data, So micro$oft don`t get hold of it. :D

Two GP32 BLU`s (not BLU +`s), I`ve got two just in case something happens to one of them, As i don`t want to end up with a BLU +.

Trooper

Cant be arsed to take a picture:

DS
GP32 FLU
Praktika Digital Camera (got it for £20 shudda been £100)
HP ipaq 2210
Stowaway Keyboard for my ipaq
Phillips HD060 mp3/wma player
Crappy PC i got made a few years a go for £200
Quite a nice 5 disc changer Hi-fi with 5 fully fledged speakers (ultimate surround sound on my crappy Pc which i dont even use)
and a rather nice HP1220C A3 printer

Orange shop in Sheffield. It's a fantastic phone for the money but you can get better if you spend more.

Cheers, they are still selling it at that price on the Orange website. We only want a cheap new phone and have always prefered the Orange network so this one is perfect for what we want.

Just a GP32, I don't really have that many Geeky things.

The only other thing I actually use is my guitar.

Okay:

SNES
Dreamcast
Gamcube
GBA SP
GP32
Sony Minidisc Walkman MDsomewhat
Bellagio DivX Player
Kodak DX 4330 Digital Camara (but I`m too lazy to make pics atm :D )

Back