Moviepark Film Problem

pgunning1

Still Fresh
:huh: HI

I have 2 GP32s One plays movie park excellant no problem, the other plays but the darker graphics start to break up, the lighter i set the screen with moviepark the better it is but still does it untill the screen becomes so light it is impossible to view confortably. It was a 2nd hand machine.

What could be doing it the graphics look a little faded compared to the other gp32 but games don't do it. Is it something to do with the Bios i'v updated it to the latest release. or are their any vga updates.

Any ideas greatfully received.

Paul :D

<_< Thks for the reply although I'm not sure about the implication about moviepark ( a bit un-necessary ) Both units came with Movie park which I assumed was downloadable after registration at gp32.com as both my units were 2 hand I assumed that this was so.

Anyway apart for gpcinema, which I may well get, is there any answer to the question!! as nearly all this forum promotes is GPcinema it may work well, but so does Moviepark on one of my machines. I feel it may be a Bios issue is there a better compatability with different Bios's and how can you tell which ver you have.

Again any answers would be welcome.

thks

paul :blink:

Its not a bios issue I've heard about before, but you could always reflash the one that's didgy with multifw2 or Aquafish's firmware or something. Or you could even use the fw.fxe flashing tool to backup the firmware (including the bios) of your other GP and flash that. Which would definitely tell you whether it was a bios issue or not.

But its not a problem I've ever come across before.

Oh - you're sure the movie isn't corrupted? Try putting the moviepark for the one which doesn't work on the card which has the movies on for the one that does and using that. Its possible the file got corrupted in transfer, which could lead to lots of dodgy decoding errors. If it didn't make the thing unplayable full stop.

Pleas dont give support for moviepark couse 99% of the copys are warez.
If not you can avoid most of the problems bye upgrading to gpcinema the full version coste ~8$ the update from moviepark ~2$

Hi

Whats up with Vimcas? <_< I cannot switch cards between the GP32's they boot up ok but won't load moviepark or freelauncher. I don't know if anyone else has this problem. thks for the advice on dumping the bios and reloading didn't think of that ( Wood from Tress comes to mind.) ;) still will buy gpcinema but if it doesn't work Vimcas name will be mud :ph34r:

thanks all that have helped i'll report back soon.

paul

:angry: Well good old GPcinema NOT, its even worse!! alright it didn't cost much but where did it get me, apart from silencing Viscas. Ill try the bios upgrade, are there any other opions or help.

thanks

paul

:( Well the bios upgrade didn't work, Does anyone think that the machine might have been overclocked ? games play OK . not graphical distortion only on gpcinema etc. could this happen ?? any ideas.

thanks

paul

Back