Most unexpected use for your Pandora?

Last edited by a moderator:
I turned on my PC this morning to find 1 of those fake anti-virus VIRUSES on my computer!!

o noez

so i disconnected my router so that my info couldnt be compromised, disconnected any way for my pc to connect to the net, restarted my router and hooked up my pandora, 2 min of searching for the soloution and bam thanks pandora for letting me keep my comp files

I'm using it as a full laptop replacement. Expected a lot, but that's just awesome. Wished the build-in wifi was better, but with a stick it's great :)

The Pandora is durable and has no moving parts. Combine that with its excellent speaker system (even through headphones) and you've got what I use it for: as a jukebox to hold my workout (fast dance/techno) music when I go running. The best part is that if I get bored and am in range of a local wireless network, I can just head to jamendo.com to find new music.

Unfortunately, the Pandora lasts much longer while I'm working out than I do.

I had to park my car on a hill, and I didn't have anything to prevent it from rolling down the hill, so... :lol:

Only joking, of course.

mylittleworld, never heard of jamendo before. Had a browse and listen and bookmarked it now :D

Using GParted to format and partition my USB flashdrive. Now if I could figure out how to get UNetbootin running.

Its not easy because to get MIDI working you have to fiddle around a bit.. but I am working on a solution to the MIDI problem.

Unexpected Pandora use....chick magnet....and yes it does work, it may not be shiny but it's "so small and cute" LMAO ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back