• Techno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jazz

• Classical

• Total voters

Ernest posted on Oct 6 2004 at 09:20 PM said:
I like almost everythink and anythink, but mainly rock, and where the fuck is metal !!!11111!!!!11!????

Well, metal is a kind of rock. A hard rock, dominated by guitars, but rock nonetheless, so that`s what I voted for ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mosch posted on Oct 7 2004 at 12:18 PM said:
Ernest posted on Oct 6 2004 at 09:20 PM said:
I like almost everythink and anythink, but mainly rock, and where the fuck is metal !!!11111!!!!11!????

Well, metal is a kind of rock. A hard rock, dominated by guitars, but rock nonetheless, so that`s what I voted for ;)
Indeed thats what i voted for, but although rock and metal are both dominated by guitars and metal is sort of sub-genre of rock, from a guitarists point of view there is a lot of difference say between Jimi Hendrix and Kerry King (Slayer) thats why i would have thought it would be best to split the two. I mean theres no way that the guitarist from someone like Ash and Papa Roach would keep up with the pace of somone like Paul Gilbert and this is what gives the genre a very different feel. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
all i have to say is........

QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN
and did i mention QUEEN

freddy mercury is the best singer of all time!

Back