More webcam work today!

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Hiya!

Just wanted to let you know that I'll repair some more units today (or tonight in German time ;) ), of course, the webcam will be online again.

I will start to work at about 00:15 - 00:30 am (German time). Right now it's 8:42pm if you want to check my posting time and compare it with yours :)

I'll post here when I will start to work :)

See you later guys :D

I thought someone was helping you get a VLC broadcast stream going. Not so now?

Okay, will go online now but just for an hour.

Back later tonight, however, not as long as yesterday and I have to work tomorrow morning.

Well, I planned to do it, but I fell asleep at home... guess that happens if you don't have enough sleep for a couple of days...

But, when I woke up, I worked a bit on HF6 and flashed some more Pandoras so they're ready to ship... webcam will be back tomorrow at midnight, I guess :)

Well, I planned to do it, but I fell asleep at home... guess that happens if you don't have enough sleep for a couple of days...

But, when I woke up, I worked a bit on HF6 and flashed some more Pandoras so they're ready to ship... webcam will be back tomorrow at midnight, I guess :)

I guess you're seriously sleep deprived ! :p Take care of yourself !

I have to say I am very much looking forward to HF6... pndstore, new browser, improved battery charging + bug fixes ?... or something among those lines. Sounds great ! :)

Okay, if you want to get more webcam watching: Monday (June 13th), I'll start working again.

Start will be about 10:30 - 11:00am (Central European Summer Time (CEST) +0200 UTC), though I don't know how long exactly I will work.

Sometime, when this is all over, I'll have more time for myself I guess.

But right now, I want to finish everything as soon as possible :)

Sometime, when this is all over, I'll have more time for myself I guess.

But right now, I want to finish everything as soon as possible :)
Have you considered hiring someone to help you like Craig, or is that out of the question financially? This might be an interesting summer job for students.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back