More Problems

c0ncept

H.R. Gigers wet dream
Website
Visit site
OK, well the problem mainly concerns crashing.

In particular SCUMMVM and GPView. I've tried playing DOTT and it gets about thirty seconds into the intro movie and crashes. GPView just crashes whenever I try to load an image.

Could it be that I need to OC my console, or is it just a problem with the software?

:blink:

Batteries? I know it sounds obvious, but if you haven't changed them, now's the time to do so.

If you're a new user, get hold of rechargeables, preferably the 2200mAh ones. Expensive for the first time you buy them, but you won't spend anything like as much in the long run.

nope no probs there, newley charged yesterday. Same type as I use in my digital camera. I still think it's software, maybe a corrupted version of the game?

Try a different version of dott. I had a similar problem with monkey island so i used the floppy version instead.

Well, I just tried monkey island on it, and that crashes as well. What clock speed does SCUMMVM need, and how can I tell what speed I'm currently running at? Surely if i'm running under speed that could make it crash?

Back