Money Money Money.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by YeahRight, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Schnatterplatsch

Schnatterplatsch Member

Bitching about politicians seems to get boring...

2. quasist

quasist Guest

I would love to see if 100% of preorderers emailed for refund, as well as the people just recieved pissdora, send it back for refund =D

3. Schnatterplatsch

Schnatterplatsch Member

Hey, creative idea!

4. Akabei

Akabei Member

The YT-link was only inserted to make sure, I didn´t invent the quote. Just thought one or two lines are fitting quiet well, here.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2015
  5. Schnatterplatsch

Schnatterplatsch Member

I know a quote I didn't invent as well:
    "Wer anderen eine Bratwurst brät, der hat ein Bratwurstbratgerät"

6. MontyQ

MontyQ Guest

I sold my 2 pandoras as they were crap....both them came same day both looked totaly different one was crooked other bowed screen they are made by people in a basement and you can tell. Spending $1000 on two of these and then seeing the build on them good thing I was siting down...expect cheap plastic good thing on ebay I got all my money back lol and quicker then any of you well get a refund :p

Pandora is the new gizmondo

7. Dunny

Dunny Exophase Approved® Forum Troll

Can't argue there - the build quality is very poor.

It's getting better though; issues are being resolved, new parts are ordered in and aside from the PTOD issue doing the rounds (which ED will fix under warranty) there's very little wrong with it now. Yes, the plastics are abysmal but that's the only problem.

And the software base is growing rapidly which can only mean... that the Pandora isn't crap :)

D.

8. quasist

quasist Guest

pandora is not a crap, it is a liquid product of diarea

9. MontyQ

MontyQ Guest

Lol yes very true, only time tell Ed and Craig are living in a gutter saying fucccccccccccccckkkkkk why did we do this...why did we made a outdated turd and lose our homes and all our money and the money of 1000s of people lol.

10. quasist

quasist Guest

Also there is a fynny thing. There is NO ~3000 of pissdoras. OpenPissdora make up it number to pose it =P

11. WizardStan

WizardStan Mega GP Mania

That's not a very nice thing to wish. Do you understand what exactly that would do to both Craig and Michael? They both took major financial risks in doing this. It's one thing to disapprove, but I have to wonder just what exactly happened to you in that past that you would actually wish harm in the form of certain financial destruction upon two people you've never met. Did they kill your puppy or something? Seriously, some find your comments about how much you hate the "Pissdora" to be cute and quaint, but this here is tantamount to threatening and there is absolutely no call for that at all among civilized human beings. I wouldn't wish for you to lose all your money and be forced to live on the streets, I would kindly ask that you not wish so upon others. Thank you.

12. Exophase

Exophase Nothing good will ever come of Exophase.

Don't bother trying to reason with quasist Stan. He's just a massive troll.

The bigger mystery is why he was unbanned without anyone bothering to check if he's even interested in behaving differently from how he used to..

13. DaMummy

DaMummy Soldier Paste

im really starting to like this quasist guy...only wish i understood his words like i understand his message

14. MontyQ

MontyQ Guest

lol openpissdora streams of golden fun

15. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Administrator Staff Member

Give me a better option. Donate 600,000 EUR and I'll make sure everyone who preordered will get their Pandora first.
    I'd love to do this.

However, it's not possible, so I'm trying to work out the best possible solution here.

If you've got a better one, let me know.

Also, I don't know what this has to do with honesty.
    You can ask me anyhing and I will give you an honest reply. Promised.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  16. Iorgy77

Iorgy77 emu parasite kid

So are you actually saying that people who do the 10euro pre-order now will get their pandoras before the batch 1 and 2 pre-orderers?

17. kyuu

kyuu Still Fresh

They will still have to pay the whole price (375 or 445 EUR minus the preorder payment) before getting their Pandoras, which is far more than preorderers from batch 1 and Batch 2 had to pay. ^^

But you seem to be missing the point: The new produced Pandoras must partially go to new orderers, because else not enough money would be there to fulfill all orders and there would be no future for the Pandora. Partially the new produced Pandoras will go to Batch 1 and 2 preorderers too.

18. Iorgy77

Iorgy77 emu parasite kid

Do the right thing OP, get the batch 1 and 2 monkey off your back and then move forward with fulfilling new orders. break the cycle and show people its not just the same crap with a different person in charge.

People have been waiting years. How many more refund requests do you want?

19. alerino

alerino Well-Known Member

yep, that's the fairest way to go, hopefully they will get the money needed to spit pandoras to everyone in a steady flow.

20. Loon

Loon Member

It seems that people are understandably confused about the relationship between Craigs firm Open Pandora Ltd & EDs firm Open Pandora GmbH, these are separate entities.

This is a complex situation but in essence ED has no obligation to supply Pandoras for orders placed with Craig and vice versa. The fact that ED is looking for a way to do so speaks volumes about the guy IMHO.

Can't really understand the anti Pandora sentiment in an open source community, but to all the haters who could have done so much better please direct me to where I can buy the open source console you and a few of your mates have funded & manufactured. Looking forward to seeing what you've done for the open source movement.