Mods, take a look at Hazuki2K4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikepaktinat

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
ok I don't know who the mods are but Hazuki2K4 registered 9 o'clock today and as I type, already has 65 posts, some one lock his account

Thank you, this guy is driving me up the wall.
idiot!
No No No, you've got it all wrong...you're the idiot thats why you're driving me and others up the wall. You are constantly spamming, you have some vendetta against me when all I was trying to do was warn you and you can't stop saying Shenmue rules and everything else sucks. Yes you may be allowed to do what you want, but so can other people and you're stopping them.

This is meant to be a forum of equal opportunity but at the moment people can't get a word in edgeways without you saying its crap.

For the first time EVER on this forum(thats six months!), someone has pushed me past my tolerance limit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hazuki2K4, how about you stop insulting people? You are not making a very nice start this way. And please stop posting new topics unless you really got something to say. Your posts are pushing all real topics of the main page.

I'd love to but he's already been warned. I guess I can contact Hando to ban him. 77 posts in 1 day is ridiculous.

Hazuki24, your account is locked now for some amount of time. You can view all the post but cant answer and make new topics. We are against punishing someones for such a things, but i have to agree with others. This topic is the best example of your spamming. It is not a CHAT Room. Want to chat go and join irc channel #gp32.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back