Modded gp32 32 ram and cpu voltage

Drumaster

Certified Guru
I would like to know who modded his gp32 to 32 of ram or cpu voltage and what are the effects on games or other?
Because I could be made it by an electronican and I really feel like boosting my gp32 even if there are any risks because I think there are not.
Who could inform me seriously about that please?

It's electronician I think but I'm not sure 'cause I'm french you know.

I know for cobbleware but I was looking for someone who is on the forum, not someone who can't be talked to.

It's electronician I think but I'm not sure 'cause I'm french you know.

I know for cobbleware but I was looking for someone who is on the forum, not someone who can't be talked to.

"Ben alors faut ptet lui envoyé un mail ;)"

Youre not the only one french here......

see you ;)

great my bro will have to solder a bit....lol
see you ;)

Using : 1.25 * (R48 + R52 ) / R52 I think its good to use :
R48 = 260k
R52 remain unchanged ie : 470k
that makes 1.94V...This is still in the 'OK range' :)
I think this is enough to allow 166MHz OC....maybe more ;)

Drumaster: I AM on the forum :D. Why did you think I was "someone who can't be talked to"? If you want to e-mail me, do it through this board or on rob@REMOVEcobbleware.com

If you can't run your GP32 at 166MHz, then the voltage mod is a good one to do. Several people have done it, it's been successful, and now of course GBAX is selling pre-modded GP32s.

The 32MB mod is not worth it at the moment, because 1) it's hard to do and 2) no software uses the extra RAM so there's no point.

Washo: your calculations look fine, let me know how you (or your brother :p got on!)

only program I can OC is OpenSNES(to 166MHZ) all the others only can go to 133MHZ but thats okay they have been oing fine

GPengine only goes for like 40 seconds

Back